Wednesday, 11 January 2012

One for the boys!!

Good morning all I hope you are all fit and well if not sending big (((huggies)))I have been playing again and hope to do so most of the day lol I would like to enter my card into the following challenges


Here come the boys .....Sketch(hope it is allowed as i followed the sketch but my sentiment would not fit down the side oooppsss sorry)

I love promarkers .....Cute & Cuddly

For Fun challenges ....Anything goes

Crafty Creations .....Something new (stamp)


Image ....my new fizzy moon stamp coloured with promarkers

Papers....Craftwork cards


Huggies lindyloo x

14 comments:

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Linda.xxx

Liz said...

Great card! I fall asleep like that on my chair all the time! LOL
Thanks for Sharing at For Fun Challenges!
~Liz (Guest Designer)

craftyb said...

Fab guy card - love your cute new stamp - suitable for so many occasions too! Hope you can join us at Crafty Creations Challenges again soon! bx

Kathy D. said...

Cute! like all the blue and what a cute image.

Thanks for playing "Anything Goes" with us at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you next Wednesday for a new challenge.

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a fab card - love the cute image
Lisa x

Helen Dooley said...

Cute card!! Thanks for playing along on For Fun!!

Craftdee said...

It's a lovely card, cute image and nice colours - I think we'll let you off with the sentiment position as you've followed the sketch so well ;-) Thanks for joining us at Here Come The Boys this time, Donna

Karen said...

Lovely Lindyloo, fab image and colours too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Pauline said...

This is too cute! What a great image... I have seen my dad enjoying his newspaper like that... Thank you for sharing with us at For Fun Challenges this week!

Woo said...

Brilliant Fizzy Moon image and I love the papers, it amazes me how different every card looks using the same sketch! Thank you for joining in at Here Come The boys! Woo x

Karen said...

Lovely card, perfect for a man! Hugs Karen x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous cute card :-) thanks for joining the I love Promarkers challenge this week
Pauline x

Teresa said...

What a fantastic take on the sketch at Here come the boys, thanks for joining us with your great card. hugs Teresa xx

Christine - Cndn Stamper said...

So cute! Love the monochromatic blue. Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges.